Most are self-explanatory. As for the wanting, it's 2:30 AM and I'm still up. It's Ramadan so technically I could be asleep, but I have to be up at 4 to eat and I've been sleeping late anyway, so I've just been staying up all night instead (waking up on 3 or 4 hours of sleep makes me super cranky). It's been three days. This may not last all month, but it's been okay so far. I'm getting about 5-6 total hours of sleep in the day, but since it's for the sake of my God, it works :)
As for a proper vacation - I want to go OUT. I don't mind relaxing at home, but it's more fun to be on a cool vacation - whether a busy city or out on the beach!
Gonna add Covered in Glitter and Glue's What I'm Loving Wednesday! It's my first time linking up but I love reading everyone else's things :)
I've been meaning to read this for a while, and it's pretty good! Still in the beginning part, but it's definitely well written. I hope I'm satisfied by the end of it!
I found these ADORABLE sticky notes at Wal Mart and they pretty much say my name! I'm all about the colorful chevron and zebra print :D
I bought a printer! It's a Brother MFC J450DW and it's pretty decent. The main reason I bought it was the planner sitting on top of it, not even going to lie. I'll have more details on the planner for next week's Monday Made It, but I needed a new printer anyway and this was at a decent price! Only downfall is after printing all that I'm already low on ink :( [the fast draft option kept jamming the paper and doing other silly things]








Hello, I'm Kasey :) I found your blog through FARLEY's Currently Link UP! I'm from Texas, too :D I need a proper vacation, as well :( NONE of my vacation plans are coming through this summer! Hope something fun comes your way soon! Happy summer!
ReplyDeleteHi Kasey!
DeleteYAY TEXAS.
Awww boo, I hope something awesome happens for us both! Thanks for stopping by :)
Howdy! I found your blog through Farley's Currently. You're from Texas? Whereabouts? I'm from the DFW area, but I'm teaching English in Korea this year. Talk about hot? It is hot and exceptionally humid here....and I have NO air conditioning in my apartment. Fun.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Southern Fried Teachin’
Yup, I'm in good old Houston :) Oh that's AWESOME (the Korea, not the no a/c, that sucks - sorry to hear that!)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI, too, have a chevron & zebra addiction! (sorry, my last post said chevron & zebra addition! haha)
ReplyDeleteCait
Sliding into First!
I"m linking up from Farley's currently. Divergent!!! I started reading it and lost track of all time. Sad that I saw the movie first, but glad that it turned me on to the series of books. I probably would not have tried it without loving the movie.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I didn't see the movie yet. I think I hit halfway so I'm excited!!
DeleteI'm glad that the movie was good enough that you wanted to read the books :D
I can 't wait to see your finished planner. I have to decide what to use this coming year. I may try an Emily Lay planner, but it doesn't come out until Sept 3. Not sure why it's so late. I hope you're able to do something fun for vacation. We just booked ours this week.
ReplyDeleteOh my it is GORGEOUS. haha
DeleteI've never heard of her planners before, interesting.
This was $5 on TPT and I customized it to suit me, so I'm pleased :)
I hope so too! Ooh vacations are always so exciting! Have fun on yours
Hope you get some rest soon. I'm in need of a vacation as well. I'm off to check out that printer. Looks like it worked great.
ReplyDelete