Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It - July 7

Woo Hoo it's Monday! 

Man, Tara makes me and all of us I think more productive during summer doesn't she? Some of my made-its this time are superhero related bc I'm going kind of with that theme for this upcoming school year :)

My first made it is a punch card for the kiddos. I have a shoe organizer on the back of my door numbered for the kids. I used a punch card last year but was not consistent about it! They put the punch card in that slot (there were up to three in there for my three classes) so they didn't have the excuse of losing it. I'm doing something similar and sent out the design to VistaPrint 2 nights ago :) So I'll punch the hole every time they bring in HW and after the 10th one, free hw pass!



You've all seen those wait, did you remember to write/highlight your name tags...Well, I put an Avengers twist on it ;) A super simple made it that cracked me up!




And my last made it for the week is my planner! I bought it from Tina's Teaching Resources, customized it a little, added some extra pages, and then printed and bound it. Guys, I ADORE this thing. The colors continuously make me happy haha. I added a Bloom's page, a class birthdays page, changed up one of her covers to make meeting notes pages, and then added my own notes pages (the last two things are prob. my fave pages in the planner). Her planner does come with notes pages, I just liked my version a little more :D Just glancing at it makes me feel satisfied :)


Yay! Can't wait to check out other made its :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your planner. So bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're planner is so beautiful! You'll for sure want to write in everyday!
    ~Cara
    www.carascreativeplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I had a normal one from Target last year and had to play catch up sometimes, so hopefully having something so pretty keeps me organized ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your planner! Those are my kind of colors too, :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      I feel like bright colors instantly attract teachers haha

      Delete
  4. Planners and binders make me happy, too! Love the bright colors!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner is great!! I might have to go check out Tina's Teaching Resources. Thanks for sharing!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!