2. Linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up. The topic was three things you're thankful for.
I hope I get to meet some awesome new people :)
3. I found a tutorial to customize Pinterest covers and that may be what I spend my afternoon doing! Ladybug Teacher Files has an awesome tutorial here and man oh man I've been admiring my boards haha. My Pinterest link is in the sidebar if you're interested :)
Can't wait to see what others have come up with and meet some new people!






I love your No Name board. I have always used a basket that was placed next to the outgoing work basket. But, it was not super effective because students had to shuffle through the papers to find their work. I think this would be more efficient because they can just glance and see because it is displayed much better!
ReplyDeleteYeah inspiration stuck so I went with it! Exactly, I love when they can just SEE it :)
DeleteA No Name Board is on my to do list for this week! You might just see it for next weeks Monday Made-It! :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey
Thriving in 3rd
What a cute No Name Board. I keep saying I'm going to make one.. maybe for next Monday. Super LOVE it! :)
ReplyDeleteMandy
The 4th Grade Journey
Thanks! Haha I can't wait to see what you come up with :)
DeleteI need one of those no name boards - I tried something similar - but never followed through - so many papers - LOL! May have to add this one onto my list.
ReplyDeletehaha yes, consistency is key. It helps if it's super cute, then you WANT to use it ;)
DeleteLove those pinterest covers!! I wish I had organized my Classroom pins from the beginning though...I only have one board for classroom stuff and it is WAY too crowded. Who has the time to go back and organize them all now though?! Haha :) Love your no name board also!!!
ReplyDeleteBriana
Sun, Sand & Second Grade
Love the no name board! I have one in my room too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteKerry
FlipFloppingToSchool
Thanks! It's a good tool, I think - bright and in your face a little haha
DeleteThanks for dropping by MY blog!