I love Random Acts of Kindness and plead with my kids to always be kind and to generally be a good person. I'm took stuff down for STAAR testing and with a month left of the school year (plus my class being in limbo for 2 weeks - whole other story I'm not getting into), I'm leaving it down. Anyway, I wanted to show this off real quick before I got rid of it. I had a RAK board up and encouraged my students to staple up any RAK's they did. I told them I wanted it full by the end of the year. They were doing pretty well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy! I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!