Image Map

Sunday, April 20, 2014

March SLANT

This is SUPER late, don't judge me!

I got to know the WONDERFUL Amanda over at 3rd Grade Fabulous for my March SLANTbox and she's a sweetheart. She was super chill and sent me the most awesome box of goodies!


I got Reese's (My FAVORITE. Not eating the whole bag has been a testament to my willpower, let me tell you!), awesome stationary, chevron pens that are my favorites, a cute notebook, gel stickers, and an adorable note.

Thanks Amanda for everything, and I loved getting to know you!!

If you wanna know more about SLANTbox, check out Jameson's blog here!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you liked your treats. It has been great getting to know you Anisa! I hope we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks so much! Me too, and I hope so as well <3

      Delete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!