Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently - April

Linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently!


Sigh, it's going to be a long week of standardized testing and then again the week of the 22nd. 

4 comments:

  1. Sending lots of good luck with the STAAR test! I want spring break back too! Did you do anything fun?
    -She
    youtube.com/teachingmagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're all on edge a little because of it haha

      Nope, which was the best - lots of relaxing haha

      Delete
  2. I am on spring break right now and we don't start testing until the middle of May...still lots of content to cover before then however...What type of test is the STAAR test? We take K-Prep in KY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, we covered the content that should be on the test and now we have to go back in fill in gaps for the rest of the school year. It's a state mandated that covers the teks (or standards) we have to teach

      Delete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!