Image Map

Sunday, May 11, 2014

April SLANT

Sarah from A Rocky Top Teacher was my sender for April's SLANT box and I LOVED getting to know her and getting my little box in the mail!


That book like something I would def. be into so I can't wait to read it! I loved the coordination of everything with it and that frame is already up in my room! :)

Thanks again Sarah!

Wanna know more about this awesome monthly thing? Check out Jameson's blog here!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read the Happiness Project. But I am afraid it will make me feel guilty for not being happy and cheery and positive all the time. Maybe you could blog about it after you read it and give me a preview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd actually never heard of it, but it sounds super intriguing. haha I don't think that's what it's meant to do, goodness knows NOBODY can be that. We all have our moments of darkness, but that's why those moments exist - so we can be happy despite them or maybe even because of them. :)

      Yeah, I'll definitely do that!

      Delete
  2. The monthly slant box sounds fun!! I'm going to go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!