Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

Labels + Cups

I love Target. With a passion. It's bordering on obsession haha. I love the Dollar Spot section most, obviously.

I had been looking for cups to match my theme for my sharpened/unsharpened pencils (I was using an A&M cup and pencil box last year. Not very uniform, I know). I was walking up and down the aisles and my eyes landed on a green and pink planter's cup. They're square and adorable and the only 2 left! I loved the bright colors instantly.

Then I was in Wal Mart and saw a beautiful pink/teal striped pail for my highlighters (inspired by this pin) and I was in love with those colors too.

So I got onto Microsoft Word, googled zebra borders and made these handy dandy labels. I printed them on cardstock, Mod Podged them onto the respective holders and voila, instant love :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!