I created this behavior chart for my students last year. It worked pretty well and the students were responsible for making sure it got signed every day.
This was for everyone rather than just troublesome students, so sometimes it said 'awesome day' while sometimes we had stuff like 'talked quite a bit today' and the parents know how the days went.
I did use people's different ideas to make this, but I did create this completely on my own. I had a jungle theme and I still have that theme this year so I may or may not use it. It just depends.
You can find the pdf here and if there's anything you want to edit, let me know and we'll get you situated :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!