Image Map

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Letter to Students

This letter was inspired by 4th grade frolics Make It Monday where Tara made a letter to her students. This was also inspired by a pin I saved for ages (this one!) where the teacher there writes a letter to her students. SO.

Yesterday I downloaded this freebie from Teachers Pay Teachers. I messed with it a bit and here's my final result. I love it. (font is Jenna Sue)

What do you think? I saved it as a .jpg so I can print it bigger from Wal-Mart or Target pictures I think :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!