3 vinyl tablecloths (HEB) to make up backdrop, HOORAY banner (Target), and unicorn balloon made up the wall space. Food, a lighbox, a lit up unicorn, and a rainbow centerpiece was the table along with array of food.
God bless the internet. Rainbow Pinwheels (I used garlic hummus instead :D)
Found this from another website - unicorn fur aka cotton candy!
Plates and napkins courtesy of my favorite place ever: Target
Lightbox decor
Rainbow bites that didn't set properly, whoops. Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats essentially.
My friends' favorite treats - basically a spring roll wrapper stuffed with meat
Fruit Rainbow! Such a beauty :D - watermelon, tangerines, mango, green grapes, blueberries, and purple grapes
Frothy Cloud Punch - So easy and delicious - rainbow sherbet with some 7 Up and edible gold stars!
Even the water bottles had to shine!
Loved this tassel from Target along with confetti balloons and Christmas lights :)
To add to the decor, a cool quote and then picking your unicorn name
The requisite age balloons (from my sister haha)
My friend made this gorgeous cake for me (I bought the horn and ears and eyelashes off Amazon) - and of course I created a snapchat filter for the party, because why not? YOLO right?
And of course, the party favors! Spray painted some unicorn toys from Amazon, glued them on top of a mini mason jar with kisses inside.
Not pictured - Magical Lemonade - which was also fun. Butterfly Pea Tea with some lemonade resulted in a pretty magical drink ;)
We had a good time and I had fun doing all of this, even if I do stress myself out and am so extra haha

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!