Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Disney DIY-s!

I had the best time making these items for Disney! I made 4 shirts, and then an autograph felt banner. I got all the shirts from Target and the felt from Hobby Lobby.

I used my cricut machine and I think they turned out pretty decent :)


Day 1 at the Magic Kingdom. I bought this SVG file. I used rose gold HTV on a black shirt.


I created this design from teacher fonts (inspired by this) - the bottom cut off sadly :( White htv from Amazon on a gray shirt. 


I bought this svg from here with black glitter HTV on a white shirt. 


I made this for my niece from this SVG with this galaxy htv


And I made this from a rose gold htv on felt, trimmed the felt, and hot glued a tassel banner on the edges. 

We're going this weekend and I'm SO STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!