Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2016

MMI: New Classroom Quote

Monday Made It Time with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics

A quick one today. I've been catching up on reading and just finished Wonder, a lovely book. I read quite a few precepts/quotes inside, but this one is my favorite. I plan on making a kindness bulletin board and want to add this to it. 


As usual, Megan at I Teach, What's Your Superpower, continues to provide the BEST graphics :) This might be plastered everywhere in my class this year ;)


5 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! The book Wonder is a read aloud every year in my 4th grade classroom! Such a powerful book full of great life lessons!!!! Thank you for linking up and sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a kindness board! We could all use a little more kindness in our lives.

    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Wonder! If you decide to do it as a read aloud, make sure you show your kids the video from the author's website to hook them. I do it every year and we start out with a great discussion before even reading! Hey friend!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comes at such a sad time with all that is going on in the world. Could you imagine if we all followed this idea? Thanks for sharing it- the message is so powerful and important (and looks amazing!) I am definitely going to check out that book now that I'm moving up grades... sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!