Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome Banner

First, I apologize for the terrible pictures.


I made a welcome banner for my classroom! Super simple :) All you need:
black cardstock
gold sharpie
cardstock
glue
scrapbook paper (mine is superhero themed)
scissors
ribbon (a wider one)
stapler
and tape to hang it up

First, make a template for your cardstock. I used my last years banner and just cut circles from it (the paper had bent by being in my garage - whoops)


Then cut a template from the scrapbook paper, whatever style you want. Mine was 6.5 in by 4.25 in.
 Glue paper on cardstock if it's not the thick kind, if it is, don't worry about it.

Write with the gold sharpie on the circles and glue that on the scrapbook paper.


Lay the banner on top of the ribbon, staple each corner to the ribbon.

Done!

I love the outcome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!