Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

MMI: birthdays, mug, and folders

Hello, hello! First, how awesome is this new blog?! Second, linking up with Tara for Monday Made It! School is coming close and I'm terrified.



I made a birthday board inspired by the Chalkboard Brights at Teacher Created Resources. This was COMPLETELY inspired by Teaching Superpower's Adelaide Set. So many heart eyes for her digital papers etc. I'll post a final pic once it's printed, laminated, and in my classroom!


I absolutely ADORE Learning in Wonderland and her creations. I bought her Binder Covers and instead of binders, used contact paper to seal it onto folders. FYI clear Contact Paper is my new favorite thing :)


It was Harry Potter's Birthday on Friday and I got inspired by Michael's to make a mug. I ADORE it. Sharpies, oven, and some clear spray paint and voila. I don't know yet if I'm just going to use it as decor or drink out of it haha.


That's it for this week. I can't wait to see everyone else's creations :)


7 comments:

  1. Cute mug. I'm inspired. Love your folder covers as well. Clear contact paper is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It really is, new find, but I love it :)

      Delete
  2. I bought that binder set last summer and LOVE it! Jealous of your HP mug. You better hide it or I might need to come get it from you! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the Harry Potter mug!!!! Megan's papers are amazing. I think I almost own them all now. lol

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!