I read this quote in Teach Like a Pirate and knew I needed it in my class!
Can I just say I am OBSESSED with the font Sweet Pea now? So cute <3


I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
I'm loving that binder band idea! I've been using one of those gigantic, oversized paper clips to hold a spot in my lesson plan pages but I like this so much better!
ReplyDeleteLearning at the Teacher Table
It's a lot cuter, that's for sure ;)
DeleteI love that quote! I think the binder band is a great idea - I use a binder clip - yours is so much cuter! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJanie
Are We There Yet?
I love the binder band. I sometimes shove random papers in my planner so this would be good to make sure they don't fall out. I just bought a similar planner to yours at Target last night. I'm planning on making some modifications in the next week or two.
ReplyDeleteMy Bright Blue House
Love the binder band, cute and practical ~
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI can so do the stretchy band thing. I have bought a ton of them for my hair and NEVER use them. You are right..other uses! Thanks for sharing your cutie-patootie one that you made!
ReplyDeleteAlison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'
Cute binder band idea!
ReplyDeleteJessica
Thank you!
Delete