Listening: Has the ticking always been this loud?!
Loving: Man, I need this break. It's been amazing to do NOTHING school-related. YET. Now it's crunch time since July is hitting.
Thinking: Time has been speeding by! It's been a month off school and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything on my to do list yet
Wanting: I've been yo-yoing with my weight loss and I need to get my butt in gear. SERIOUSLY. I was doing great - 80 pounds - but got cocky or something because been eating everything and not working out. SIGH.
Needing: More time. We all wish that, though? I need to learn to chill though and take it minute by minute. ENJOY it.
All STAR: I'd like to think I'm thoughtful, or so I've been told. I like making it a point to make sure I wish people on their birthday, I text them randomly, I bring them something if I see it and think of them, I try to make them feel better. I attempt to make sure people know they're loved <3
....seriously, I still can't process it's JULY. WHAT EVEN.



I too can't believe it's already July! We head back to school mid-August, and I'm just not done enjoying the summer yet!! :-) Good luck with your weight loss goals, those can be the hardest goals to work with!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your July Currently, I enjoyed getting to 'meet' you through the linky!!
Warmest Wishes,
Erin
Kindergarten Dragons
80 pounds? That's awesome! I love your "All-Star," the "just because" texts are the most meaningful :) I can't believe it's July either - I return to school July 29th! Jen
ReplyDeleteGirl... Congrats on all of that weight loss!! That is a constant struggle for me... Can't wait for the next meet-up, so I can see your smiling face! :)
ReplyDeleteSandy
Yes, it is. If you need to talk, let me know and I'll try to help!
DeleteAww, same here. Love your hugs :D
I was just lamenting over the fact that it's July already! I go back on the 24th, so time is definitely ticking away too quickly. I told myself that I would settle into a workout routine when summer started, but...well, you know how that goes! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
ReplyDeleteLori
Live, Laugh, Love Second
Oh goodness that's early! GOOD LUCK!
Deletehahahah yup, same here exactly.
Thanks for commenting :)