Image Map

Sunday, April 26, 2015

STAAR Countdown

Wow, haven't been here in a while! SORRY. I just want to post a quick thing.
I'm doing a Countdown to summer with my kiddos and we've been having fun so far. A, B, and C are done! I'm posting them on my Insta (@creativeundertakings) if you're interested :)
I did a countdown to STAAR, our State Test, and it was a blast popping the balloons! I can't find the pic anywhere.
ANYWAY. So here's the countdown - for the days leading up to STAAR.

10. Jumping jacks to 100, counting by fives
9. Stand on one foot and say the alphabet backwards
8. Serenade another teacher - we sang ROAR to the teacher next to us
7. Count to twenty in a British accent
6. Rock, paper, scissors battle
5. Say the story of 3 little pigs in one sentence
4. YouTube videos - I showed Kid Snippets
3. Dance Party
2. Photo Booth - take pics with my phone
1. Positive Note home 

YAY SUMMER. Man, this year has been a whirlwind!

2 comments:

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!