1. Safari themed clip chart from Ms. Wilkes
2. A No Name Board from Mrs. Brown
3. Morning Meeting set-up from 3rd Grade Thoughts
4. Kiss Your Brain Jar - for those Aha moments!
5. Act of Kindness Jar for those that need extra encouragement KinderTastic
6. Where Are We Board from The Sweet Life of Third Grade
AND TONS MORE. Including, but not limited to, a welcome and name banner (TONS of pins I saw on this) as well as a hall pass, and an objective board (again, tons of pins). Let's hope this visual helps!








I love the Where are We board!! Will definitely have to give that one a try. I hate hunting someone down. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteMegan
I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
I know, isn't it gorgeous?
DeleteI hate that too. I tried index cards and clipping it, but I kept forgetting. I might make it a job for the line leader or caboose. Hmmm..
Aww thanks! I ADORE your blog, so it means a lot that you're following me!
I have done the Where are We board for the past 3 years. Mine isn't fancy....we take the pictures during the 1st week of school and use those on the board. It is still cute though. It is one of Our School Family jobs. =)
ReplyDeleteI am going to be sharing about our Kindness Recorder soon. It is so sweet. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Aww that sounds adorable though!
DeleteI can't wait to see :)
Ah yea! I was so excited to see you pinned my safari chart! Can't wait to see it when you finish yours! :) I too am trying out morning meetings this year! Super excited to see what comes from it! :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Reaching for the TOP!
That safari chart looks awesome and fits in with my theme so well!
DeleteWhere did you get your scrapbook paper? Mine is from a set in Michael's, but I like your print for something else I have in mind!
I have high hopes for morning meetings and your post is an awesome reference :)