Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Assignments List

This isn't crafty as much as a quick and easy reference and printable :)

I've noticed students are absent so I'd be writing assignments on post-its or the to-do list I have (not very professional, I know). So I googled and found this printable that is an assignment list for absent students!

I adjusted it, made it a little prettier and fixed it the way I see fit, and voila, something I was happy with.

PDF and DOC versions for you to edit as you wish.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thank you! I even added a column that said "due date" for the kids to know when to turn it back in.

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!