I haven't posted in awhile, but I played this today with my class, finally using the emoji ping pongs I bought this summer from Five Below.
It was inspired by MissCalcul8 and her Fish Pong game and I changed it a little. I bought yellow cups from the Dollar Store and painted the rims, giving each one a different paint value. I drew the emojis on there so ignore the mess haha. I hot glued them on a printer box lid and the kids had to stand from a certain distance and throw their ping pong into the cup.
They got one point for answering the question correctly [they're clickable emojis that go to a certain slide with their review questions for their test] - Yay Erintegration for some of the emojis :D
I just printed out the first slide so I'd know which question was used. An easy way for me to track how many got done, etc.
It was fun, engaging, and I know most had a blast trying to score! ....even if some did call it beer pong. Whoops.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!