Yep...I definitely could use more money...but then again, I would probably just spend it on my classroom...lol
I had just told my hubby last night that we needed to wash my van...but then another silly snow storm hit us overnight, so it would have just gotten dirty again.
Good luck with that extra time for finishing everything. I'm still trying to figure out where I can get some as well! Enjoy the next few months with your class!
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy! I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
Hey! Love your glittery blog design! So fun!
ReplyDeleteNow I have to Google the Wright Chics! I need to know what I'm missing out on! I, too, need more money in my bank account! LOL.
Thanks for sharing your Currently!
Mindy
Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments Blog
Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments TPT Store
Thanks so much!
DeleteI found them on Instagram and they have a flash sale right now - super cute stuff!
Thank YOU
Yep...I definitely could use more money...but then again, I would probably just spend it on my classroom...lol
ReplyDeleteI had just told my hubby last night that we needed to wash my van...but then another silly snow storm hit us overnight, so it would have just gotten dirty again.
Good luck with that extra time for finishing everything. I'm still trying to figure out where I can get some as well! Enjoy the next few months with your class!
Hhaha I'm probably going to be guilty of that too!
DeleteYikes. It should be clear for the next few days here
Haha right, I wish they sold time!
I love coming home and seeing a package waiting for me...this week it was my new brush pens! Love them!
ReplyDelete