Image Map

Saturday, December 26, 2015

DIY Wire Frame

I found this link through Pinterest about a DIY picture frame with chicken wire and I thought it would be a great housewarming gift!

                                            

You need:
chicken wire (Home Depot)
wire cutter (Home Depot)
stapler (Home Depot)
clothespins (Home Goods)
frame (thrift store)
pictures
quotes (Michael's)

To do:

Take the glass and picture from the frame and lay your chicken wire across the back. Staple carefully every couple of squares. Snip the wire to the length necessary. Turn back around and pin your pictures and quotes.

It was super simple and I do love those clothespins! Turned out pretty well! Be careful of snipping the wire (the hardest part to be honest)

I do recommend printing smaller pictures [prob instagram size would be better] because if you have 4X6 you can only fit a couple.

I hope she likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!