Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

MMI 6/22: Necklace Holder

Not a school Made-It but that's okay right? Linking up with Tara for Monday Made It!



I've been wanting a cute way to display necklaces and saw this around Pinterest and such so made it. All you need is a bulletin board (or cork board!), some fun scrapbook paper, spray adhesive, push pins, and your beautiful necklaces. The 12X12 scrapbook paper wasn't enough so I added a bit more on top :) I love the final outlook of this project! Just spray, glue, pin! A hint: I used Command Strips to hang it up and they work wonderfully.


Hope I get to some fun school stuff soon, but I'm enjoying summer!


1 comment:

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!