Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Currently!

So behind on catching up here, sorry guys! Linking up with Farley for the Currently :)


So much to do, so little time!




6 comments:

  1. Wow! You go back to school much earlier than your students. We are back 4 days for inservice and then have kids the fifth day back. Do you like using Instagram? Both of my daughters are encouraging me to start, but they will have to teach me how!
    -Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we have these cluster meetings for 4 days, then classroom set up is built in to next week, then student orientation, etc. I feel like we're going back a bit too early too, but who am I to say anything? haha

      I do! It's def. fun to see other people's pictures. It's crazy how much you can get from a picture rather than words. Plus it's fun to edit and prettify them :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kim, that is a huge span between when you go back and when the kids go back. I have an inservice the day before school starts. Keep on trucking with the weight loss. :)

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, only one day? That's crazy. Our district is a bit small, so we meet all together for a bit to get back in the groove of things I think. Plus classroom set up is built in that too.

      Thanks ma'am!

      Delete
  3. I love your "Wanting"! Lol!!

    We officially go back on Monday, Aug. 11th, then kids come Aug. 12th!! The rest of the days we set up is on our time. . .

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!