Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

MMI Week 6

Time for Monday Made It! Who knew Mondays would be a favorite? All because of Tara!

I got my inspiration for today's Made It's from various people. Also, I'm on Instagram and it's been so much fun talking to all the teacher people!


I was inspired by Everybody is a Genius and Farley. I wanted a cute way to display how to solve word problems. I tweaked both their ideas into something I liked. 


I printed, laminated, cut (I need to invest in a circle cutter) and glued onto a beautiful black glitter ribbon! The ombre chevron is also my new fave purchase from TPT. Because you can't see all the strategies, here's the one I made for the kiddos notebooks. 



The next made it is inspired by Math Equals Love. Oh man, I fell in love with the wording on her signs, because so true...so made my own :D



And last, but not least, we've all seen the NOISE pin where you remove one letter until when there's none left and that means silence? I made my own letters below :D Used plates from the 99 cent store and acrylic paint! 



Yay! Also, my entire room and upstairs is a HOT mess. Must organize soon, seriously. Can't wait to see everyone's made it's!

8 comments:

  1. Love your Noise letters and word problem chart. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Math Equals Love signs. Very cute. I used the Noise letters in my room last year. I did really well with them for three months, but then I forgot about them. Maybe I will do better this year!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the word problem sign! The noise chart is cute, too!
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plate idea, instead of the foam letters! Thanks for sharing!
    Becky
    (Kinder Korner)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw someone use it for their bulletin board and thought, why not? The foam letters become $5, while this cost me $0.50 ;)

      Delete
  5. I always see that NOISE pin on Pinterest and wonder if it really works. I might have to try it this year.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!