Image Map

Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It - July 14




It's Monday so that means Monday Made Its! I haven't done REAL DIY stuff in a while, but have some Eid presents planned, so shall try. Anyway, Tiger Up is a thing my coworker and I saw in a math video and tried to implement (it didn't go well because it was the end of the school year and no consistency) - basically I want it to mean that my kiddos try harder and keep going. I came up with the acrostic poem thing. Let's hope it goes well this time around :D Going to print, laminate, and hang up!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you have come up with for the Tiger Up! Those would be great ideas for any classroom! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!