Image Map

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gorgeous New Blog!

Happy Summer everyone! We all have days blending together right? I can't tell Mondays from Fridays anymore, haha. It's a nice feeling.

Thanks go out to Kimberlee from 2 Fulbright Hugs and Digital Doodle Designs for my blog revamp. I'm in love and just constantly admire it. Super nice to work with, reasonable prices, and quick turnaround. There's so many gorgeous blogs out there, but since I'm not making products or having so much traffic on my site, I wanted something simple, cheap, and gorgeous, and boy did Kimberlee provide! Check her out if you need a rehaul!

I have lots to do this summer if I ever get off my butt. It's been nice lazing around ;) One of the main things is behavior management. There's a linky going around that's aimed for primary kids, but I'm hoping to see if I can glean some ideas for the middle school stinkers ;)


4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check back in on some management ideas for older kids...I'm teaching 6th grade for the first time this coming year! Our 6th graders are still at our elementary school, but I'm still looking for some fresh ideas. :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! :) So glad you like it!

    Kimberlee @ 2 Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great! I love the colors...nice and bright :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!