I saw this on Pinterest and LOVED the idea. I had my students make hearts (bought heart doilies from Dollar Tree)and put random acts of kindness on them. I then stayed after school Thursday and taped them to all the middle school lockers. I walked in this morning and took a picture before the kids got there [so before the tearing off etc haha].
The messages varied:
Share a smile with 10 people today
Do a favor for someone
Say ILY to your parents
Call 2 people you haven't talked to in a while
Give a compliment to five people
Sit with someone new at lunch
Stand up for someone being bullied
Give 5 random people high 5s
and a few more....
:) The cafeteria looked so FESTIVE lol

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!