Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

BTS Blogger Exchange!

I participated in the Back To School Blogger Exchange and it was SO MUCH FUN!! I was paired with April from The Idea Backpack and I had a great time getting stuff for her and waiting to see what I got and I adored my little package :)


I got a gorgeous damask clipboard in a beautiful blue color, colored pens (yay InkJoy, they write so smoothly), some jungle themed pens, highliters, a cute owl note and a flower post it note holder. 

This was such a fun experience, which is why I'm doing the SLANT boxes with LessonsWithCoffee. 

Thanks so much April and the hosts of this awesome exchange :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!