Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

WOO HOO SPRING BREAK!

I'm so excited, I don't even have WORDS.

I will have to grade (BOO PROCRASTINATION) during my spring break, but at this point, I'm just ready for a break and not have to wake up at the crack of dawn!

I'm trying to keep my little present to the teachers a secret, but we'll see how that goes ;) I wanted to share it! I saw some Laffy Taffy's as I was getting some Skittles for my kiddo's fraction project, and got them quickly. A cheap and inexpensive idea to make someone's day! Just print a label, wrap around, and tape! VOILA :)


See y'all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!