Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Currently!

I'm totally catching up on this blog business today!

This month's currently as provided by Farley!


oh boy 4th grade


12 comments:

  1. I am on a diet - got to drop about 8 pounds before my nieces wedding next month - so your pancake Tuesday sounds YUMMY! Sure wish I had that to look forward. But for me it's fruit and water with a few veggies thrown in this week. Eat a pancake with lots of syrup for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I am too, but every once in awhile it's okay!

      Delete
  2. I am with you on having a lot to grade. I had a bag full of papers that went home with this weekend and stayed in my car. I will be busy tonight and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that happens to me ALL THE TIME. They go for a ride!

      Delete
  3. I am with you for the vacation. We are heading to Las Vegas( we live in New York) in April but that sounds like it is a long time from now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I don't have a vacation until summer! It is a long time away!

      Delete
  4. Found you on the Linky Party! : ) I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of your pet peeves! I try not to let them bother me, but I just can't help it :)

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is this Pancake Tuesday you speak of???? I think I am missing out on something amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!