Thursday, August 30, 2012
Lesson Plan
Okay so another thing I wanted to be completely cutesy - my lesson plan book. I took a poly folder, made a cute label and put it on card stock, and then made my own template for lesson plans, using chevron and zebra as my background, using the awesome Word effects to pictures, and voila! Haha I did it on Word, which I didn't think I could do, but YAY. If you want something similar, let me know and I'll see if I can whip something up. Not shareable because of copyright issues I think.
2 comments:
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute! I need to learn how to make a background for my plans on Word :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
First Grade Fairytales
Okay so you find backgrounds or frames (I found a Chevron download from someone), then you wrap the picture so it's BEHIND the text. Then you play with the special effects and transparency :)
Delete