1. Pom-pom's hot glued on the cap of dry erase markers. Brilliant! To use on their dry erase boards during math or cursive. If it's too small? Washcloth cut in 4 pieces :D
2. I re-did my labels! I am in love with the flipped labels, but all the ones I wanted for my schedule weren't available so with Google at my service I found some editable ones! They're here at tipjunkie if you want to attempt your own :) This is my homework/objectives section of my board and I made more labels for my turn in baskets!
3. Attendance board. I took a metal sheet from Home Depot ($5) and used decorative duck tape from Wal Mart. I taped a stripe of zebra tape down the middle to match my room, made numbers and stuck magnetic tape on the back and voila!
4. Roaring to Success board and clothespins. I'll clip up my students work here :) Made with scrapbook paper (for the sheets) and yellow cardstock! Glue thumbtacks on the back of the clothespins to stick on to the board! (Except mine will go in the wall because I don't have any actual bulletin boards haha) Also, please excuse the marking on the stickers. I didn't have 11-20 so had to improvise ;)
5. My job chart inspired by Flip Flop Teacher. I made separate labels with names on them and am going to velcro them in the circles so I can rotate as I see fit :) Sorry about the glare!
Hope you enjoyed the projects! I can't wait to see what everyone's made!


Love you room! I am your latest follower. I would love to have you enter my giveaway. You could win a laminator!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'd definitely check it out :)
Delete