You must already be back in school if you are thinking about your lesson plans! I'll think about you while I'm at the lake. :) GASP! I didn't just say that did I? :)
Have a great week at school-our kids start on the 20th-we start on 13th!
I agree on the lamination. I would like to buy a personal laminator for my own use at home. Every time I plan on using the one at school all the lamination is gone. I started following you!!
I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy! I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
You must already be back in school if you are thinking about your lesson plans! I'll think about you while I'm at the lake. :) GASP! I didn't just say that did I? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week at school-our kids start on the 20th-we start on 13th!
Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com
Haha meanie! But yeah, school started on Wednesday for us, SO EARLY. We get next week off though, so yay :)
DeleteMost are around that time you mentioned.
Thanks, have fun at the lake!
I just did my first Currently too! I need to get a laminator too...a friend of mine has one and she loves it.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower! :)
Rachel
A-B-Seymour
It's awesome. Not for bigger stuff, but for those small things? A great investment.
DeleteYay! Followed back :)
I agree on the lamination. I would like to buy a personal laminator for my own use at home. Every time I plan on using the one at school all the lamination is gone.
ReplyDeleteI started following you!!
ஐRikki
The Hive
Exactly! It's beneficical for the small things - quick and easy :)
DeleteAww thanks, following back!