Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No Name Board - Monday Made It

We've all seen the no name board floating around blogs and pinterest so I decided to go ahead and make my own. This might not be as sturdy because I used what I had lying around.

Items needed:

Foam board - Dollar Tree (cut it with an exacto knife)

Letters - Wal Mart in the painting section (and idea I got from Mrs. Brown who made the board)

Clothespins - Wal Mart and made a while back with scrapbook paper and mod podge.

Method:

Put the letters on the board, hot glue the clothespins, and cut board to desired size. Voila!





10 comments:

  1. Cute and easy...my kind of craft! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the combination of cute and easy!

      Thanks so much! Checking out your blog now :D

      Delete
  2. I never thought of using foam board what a good idea! Great, now you've added another thing to my list, lol!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it and realized it was perfect - no painting required haha

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging, I am your fifth follower. Your no name board turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      haha I'm very pleased with it, so thanks!

      Thanks for the follow, I can't wait to see your blog :D

      Delete
  4. Love your No Name board...I'm thinking I need to jump in this band wagon...lol! My students seem to think I am a writing analyzer and can tell who's is who's...lol! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly! I had a tiny class last year, so it was fine. But, it''ll be bigger this year.

      Thanks for having the party! It took me a few days to go through everything. And you're so sweet to comment to each one :)

      Delete
  5. I SO needed one of these last year. Thanks for the tutorial.
    Carrie
    The Common Core Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!