Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week!

May 7-11 is Teacher Appreciation Week so I decided to do a little something for all the teachers I work with. (Thankfully I work at a private school, so the staff size isn't INSANE).

I got the ideas from a multitude of places, but I put it together all by myself. I was quite surprised!

First, I made the labels (fonts from dafont.com) which took awhile, but I was pleased with the results. I printed them to make sure they fit in the baggies, then printed them on construction paper or cardstock so they looked nicer. I bought little jewelry bags that zip closed as well as M&Ms. I put the name of each teacher across the bottom and my name on the back. I cut the circles out and put one in each little bag as well as a handful of M&Ms. I zipped it shut and voila, instant present! I was pretty pleased with how they turned out, you can see the picture below!


You can download the labels here

I hope you liked it! Please let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I think your idea for Teacher Appreciation is great and your colleagues are blessed to work with you. I may try it too. :)

    Michalene
    teachTHIRDgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks. They enjoyed it and it was nice to do something for them :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore reading your comments. Seriously, it makes my heart happy!
I love to reply by email (so you can see my response), so please make sure that this option is turned on in your profile settings.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!